KW Counselling Services offers a wide variety of therapeutic counselling programs to meet the needs of our diverse communities. Some of these are accessible to all members of the community and others are geared towards specific people. If you are not sure which program would best meet your needs please contact one of our intake staff at 519-884-0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on a program name below for more information, referral process and any associated fees.
Programs for Everyone
- Walk-In Counselling Clinic (Thursdays from 12-6pm)
- General Counselling
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Centre for Separated Families
- Credit Counselling
Programs for Specific People
- Health Connect Counselling Partners
- Ontario Works/Ontario Disability Support Program
- OK2BME (LGBTQ services)
- Roads To Recovery
- Healing From Violence and Abuse
- Youth Justice