Roads to Recovery
Counselling for Those Affected by a Motor Vehicle Accident
Specialized, confidential, and professional counselling to individuals and family members impacted by a motor vehicle accident.
Counselling can assist with:
- Managing chronic pain, depression and anxiety
- Overcoming panic attacks, sleep disturbances, trauma and flashbacks
- Understanding the emotional impact of pain
- Resolving your fear and driving with confidence again
- Rebuilding your self esteem and returning to work
- Coping with an acquired brain injury
- Adjusting to life after an accident
- Managing credit, debt and budget issues
Referral Process: For more information or to inquire about multilingual
services, please call 519-884-0000. Referrals are accepted through our Walk-In Counselling Clinic or by contacting our intake team at 519-884-0000 or email@example.com .
Fees: Roads to Recovery services are provided at no cost to you or your family. Funding for this program is provided by your insurance company.
If you would like more information please contact Lois Booth, our Director of Business Development and EAP Services at 519-884-0000 x227.