Centre for Separated Families
Finding Ways to Negotiate the Future
Focusing on your strengths, we offer a range of professional services to support your family through separation.
Services can assist with:
- Negotiating custody and living arrangements
- Developing comprehensive parenting agreements and plans
- Negotiating the division of property
- Minimizing the negative effects of family separation on children and all family members
- Third party mediation
- Reducing conflict and building cooperative parenting relationships
- Increasing communication
- Learning new parenting skills
- Navigating new relationships
Referral Process: For more information or to inquire about multilingual
services, please contact our intake team at 519-884-0000 or email@example.com.
Fees: Numerous subsidies are available. Many clients are able to use insurance for counselling from their family’s employment benefit package. If this applies, please bring this information with you including the qualifications the counsellor must have.