KW Counselling Services has been proudly supporting our community since 1950. We are a multi-service agency providing individual, couple/partner, family, group, and parenting supports to the community. We provide counselling for those who seek to create positive change in their lives. Our services are informed by the client’s values and goals with an emphasis on growth, development and change. We believe in a client’s right to self-determination and view the counselling relationship through a non-judgmental, strength-based and anti-oppressive lens. We are committed to creating a safe, welcoming, and accessible environment for all community members.
KW Counselling Services is on the traditional territory of the Anishinaabe, Haudenosaunee and Neutral Peoples. Our offices sit on the Haldimand Tract which runs almost 10 kilometres deep on either side of the Grand River.
A community where no one is left behind, a community where positive relationships are valued as our highest achievement.
KW Counselling Services provides excellence in counselling, public education, and training. We engage with our community at the individual, family and systems level, promoting positive changes that will lead to fulfilled and productive lives.
- in the fundamental goodness of all people
- in working towards building positive relationships
- in celebrating diversity, and fostering inclusivity and belonging
- in innovation and leadership in service delivery and community collaboration
- in social responsibility and taking ownership of one’s actions
- in relating to everyone with dignity and respect
- a family at risk is not a family at fault
- in anti-oppressive and strengths-based practices