Twelve Reasons to Come to Walk-In Counselling
Mental wellness is a vital part of our overall health and wellbeing. Counselling is one of the ways we can look after our mental health. Have you ever gone to counselling? Maybe you currently have a therapist or counsellor who you see regularly. Have you thought about going to counselling but just haven’t made the leap and booked an appointment? Walk-in may be perfect for you.
Twelve reasons to come to walk-in:
- Life is a lot right now and you could use someone to talk to who won’t judge you or make you feel bad for talking about yourself too much
- You have an appointment booked for next week, but could really use a session this week, too
- Counselling is something you did a few months ago and could use a “top up” session to talk over some things again
- You’d like an objective person to bounce some things around with
- You could use some assurance that you’re on the right track
- You just need someone to listen to you
- You’re feeling a bit stuck
- There’s a parenting challenge that you’re not sure how to deal with
- You feel as if you’re spinning a bit out of control and could use some grounding
- You’re feeling isolated and these last couple years have been really hard
- Talk it through while the concerns are on your mind rather than waiting for an appointment
- Talking helps!
Our Walk-In Counselling Clinic welcomes you every Thursday from 2-6pm at our KW Counselling Services offices at 480 Charles Street East, Kitchener.
If you’re considering it, it’s for you!
News & Announcements
Welcome to the New KW Counselling Services Website!
Welcome to our new website! After months of planning, we are delighted that our launch day has arrived! The new KW Counselling Services website is here for you and our goal is to make your time here as easy and welcoming as possible. This newly designed site should be as smooth to use on your phone or tablet as it is on your laptop or desktop. We’re anywhere you need us to be.
With the continuing trend of more and more being done online, accelerated by the events of the past couple years, we needed to update our site to be able to do as much as you can through this website. This redesign enables you to access needed forms, find information more easily, and request appointments – all online. Of course you will still be able to reach us by phone, but now you have the flexibility of choice. If you prefer to stop by our offices to connect, please check here for our hours.
Whether you’re coming to our website for some support or you want to know how you can support us, we’ve made it easier than ever.
A big thank you to the Ontario Trillium Foundation and their Resilient Communities Fund Grant for making this complete redesign possible.
The new KW Counselling Services website is here for you and our goal is to make your time here as easy and welcoming as possible.