This page includes all the forms you will need if you are starting counselling with us.
If you have questions about any of these forms please speak with your counsellor.
We are committed to making our services accessible. If you have a need for counselling in another language, please speak to your Intake Worker about what might be available. Subject to change, currently we have therapists on staff that speak Polish, Spanish, Russian, Farsi, Serbian, Croatian, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Terms of Service
- Client Consent for Release of Information
- Consent to Record the Session
- Patient Health Questionnaire-9 (PHQ-9)
- Client feedback from the Walk in Session
- Client feedback from ongoing sessions (coming soon – to leave feedback now, please use our ‘contact us’ form)
- Complaint or Appeal Form
- Children and Youth Counselling Fact Sheet